Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

James whale fantasia

Hi my name is Carter and I'm a diver in the Pacific Ocean. I got told to find a massive shipwreck with treasure.There was a legend that whoever gets it will be rich forever and will get a good job. Oh what I dream to have a mansion, five dogs, one cat and thirty hamsters.

My friend is also a diver, he just got bitten by a hammerhead shark. The blood was making the sea red and I was frightened.“AHHHHHHH” came a cold chill voice from another diver, a big great white just gulped him down.


A shark is swimming faster and faster and coming right towards me. An orca hit his black and white head at the grey monster.I see a whole lot of orcas, I could go but I didn’t. I touched the orca’s smooth skin. Then I went home and watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about