Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

100 word challenge the flash

The Flash is about someone who got hit by lightning

The Flash

I was a hitchhiker in someone's Lamborghini going 100 miles per hour, then all of a sudden lightning struck my exhaust pipe.The car did a triple backflip into a cave and the person in the car broke his back and neck -  he was dead, I gasped.

I decided to go deeper into the cave, I saw something glistening like greenstone. It was a crystal with lightning flashing out of it.

weeks later, I was a professional rock climber for the finals. I had to climb up the same mountain and I got hit by lightning again, fell and died.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about