Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

the magician

One day there was a magician in the street.He was as ugly as a troll His nickname was troll.but he was awesome at magic. People kept making fun of him one day he got mad.It was so so so bad. So he to went to the white house ask Donald Trump     “TELL THE PEOPLE NOT TO MAKE FUN OF ME.”   “OK I will” said Donald Trump.”
I was outside and did a little fart I got out my wand and turned it into a tornado. Suddenly it turned to fire and gas. Donald trump came out and said “Pew wee what's that smell”.I said “because Donald trump is a dump.No I am not said Donald trump get out. Then the fart tornado suck up Donald trump “NOOOOOO” screeched Donald trump.I'm leveling said the magic man. The white house broke  into pieces.Donald yelled get out of america now.I became a hobo in new Zealand.
But then someone gave me 2,000,000 dollars I was rich. I bought a mansion I did magic. But then I was poor again oh no . I made a tornado again My pram flew into the air.then I sold all my magic things  for my rent.I brought my wand back and made lots of money with it.but then the  police found out and tried to arrest me.They put me in jail but I kept my wand and broke out of jail.there was a guard that helped me get out.I got in my getaway Bugatti. It was as fast as a cheetah we got away .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about