Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Rio Rainforest


I went exploring in the Rio Rainforest it look like.The animal olympics were going to begin the black panther. Was like usain bolt the panther was one of the fastest thing in the forest.The smell was salty probably because of the diving salt water crocodiles.OH look at that sloth doing gymnastics it is the animal olympics.OH THERE IS MORE STUFF the pole vaulting fox is so cool there is a whigtlifting Armadido.Is so cool wait what is that.Teiper doing oh it is doing dicis.the lightling came it was as blue as a chyristl boom thunder came.The animal oympics begain the animal’s were doing sport’s.The sloth was on a vine as green as toxic waste.Omg there is a snake on my.Back AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Oh it was just a vine I can feel something was crawling.On my leg I srcamed it was the most posienes spider on the earth I.Start to panic I am so scaed I cry I get a leaf it go’s on it. I throw the leaf away something bit me it was a bird pecking at my leg a.Komodo dragon ate it and it took a big bit at my leg I hop to.My tree hut and I try to rest.THE END                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about