Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

passion project

In wanaga we are doing passion projects mine is trying to figure out what makes a movie bad and good there points I'm marking are acting, story, pacing and characters in this I just needed a laptop just so I could watch movies on it. I have watched one movie and written about it so far. My next goal is to repeat this. I am presenting this on a google slides. My criteria is on 


  • Story 0/10

  • Characters 0/10

  • Acting 0/10

  • Pacing 0/10

  • Sound 0/10

  • Visuals 0/10

  • Story 0/10

  • Characters 0/10

  • Acting 0/10

  • Pacing 0/10

  • Sound 0/10

  • Visuals 0/10

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about