Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

narratives

Show don't tell

The buildings were so gigantic I had walk 100 meters back just to see them.

Sarah was so upset that her tears were like a storm.

her face lifted with a smile after she saw him after all those years.

The lake was as pretty as a picture the way the light reflected of the water.

setting it up

As soon as I entered the van I realized there was no free candy

I noticed we were in trouble when the trees started to speak Vietnamese

as the car began to swerve my insides turned the three seconds when the car was flipping felt like a whole eternity

setting it up like a pro  

I was walking home but when I turned the corner you wouldn't expect what happened next. I saw my house up in flames the ash and smoke was all I could smell . The white walls I once owned were now grey. The fear was in my legs was spreading throughout my entire body my body began trembling like I saw a ghost the sounds around me sounded like a massive disaster which made sense with all the sirens around me

  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about