Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

learning story digital tech

Me and the person that I was working with we came with good ideas for environmental issues in our idea for our game was you got sent to another land where the the rubishn got sent and you will have to pick it all up and then you can go home













  Yeah when I got or needed to figure out something I will ask the specific questions\
                        To figure out the answers



             




I have everything need so I have my chromebook charged and a pen and paper if I need it and I am organized and ready there on time












Yeah I will make the game so I can remember every aspect of the game and the story so I can talk about to people who seem interested in the game so they can see if it will entertain them




 On my chromebook and other devices I can always be trusted because will always be doing my work to my best ability and making sure its great

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about