Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Print making

My art is my name shaped as a doorway with a door knob in it.
My inspiration was looking at door when I had no idea of what to do.The shapes I used were some rectangles and circles.
I did have trouble with making this bit of art. I was doing it and I slipped and sliced my hand. My work does have a meaning think outside of the box more and. the smallest ideas can make something nice.The thing i'm enjoying about making this piece is that it's different and. the thing I would want to make the design better      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about